Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What would you ask God?

God asked King Solomon what he wanted to be granted. Solomon replied, "wisdom". Wisdom to rule Israel righteously. God was pleased, he did not ask for riches or a long life or protection from his enemies but wisdom. So God granted Solomon wisdom and because Solomon's desire was righteous God also blessed Solomon with riches, long life and protection from his enemies. However, the best thing God blessed him with was wisdom. Solomon had a beautiful temple built for theLord. He gathered the people and gave a dedication prayer to God. The people were blessed and never was there a time of such greatness for the children of Isreal.
If God granted one desire to me, what would I ask for? I would ask for the love of God.. but I all ready have that. I am a happy person. God has blessed me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment